23. We need money for gas for our support crew, park fees, food and lodging.
24. For a fun way to support Walk About Water get a 5 foot length of 1 1/2 inch wide fabric ribbon and get four of your friends togehter and paint your names or message on it. Each person donates 4 or 5 dollars, get them to us and we will make the ribbons into streamers for us to carry as we walk along.
25. You can mail ribbons and donations to Walk about Water, PO Box 222, Boiceville NY 12412
26.We also have some pretty T-shirts for sale available on our website and facebook.
www.walkaboutwater.blogspot.com and find us on facebook search Walk About Water
27. When the intersections of politics, economics and science result in a situation that bears no resemblance to common sense, art is the only sane response.
28. Water is eternal. Gas is so temporary it is gone the instant it is useful.
29. We women refuse to sit quietly while clean water needed by everyone is foolishly squandered in the pursit of temporary benefits.
30. Water is life and like it or not, we are all wet together.